- GICIA India Pvt. Ltd. (GIPL) as a Certification Body and Inspection Agency aims to develop and implement quality management systems and ensure their effectiveness consistently in accordance with the relevant national and international standards, rules and regulations, and also independent accreditation requirements.
- GIPL complies with its legal obligations, code of practices, and does not allow commercial, financial or any other influences to compromise its tenet of impartiality, and assiduously emphasizes on the importance of impartiality and non-discrimination in all business dealings.
- GIPL as a Company is committed to undertake the conformity assessment activities in an impartial and non-discriminatory manner by being consistently responsive to the expectations of its clients and stakeholders.
- GIPL’s Management Systems are geared to respond to and responsibly address any threats to its impartiality arising from the actions of its employees and persons outside of the organization, subcontractors, related bodies or other bodies or organizations.
- Company tailored and appropriately designed strategic approach prevents and manages Conflict of Interest for carrying out certification activities in an impartial and responsible manner. · The Company believes that its market expects continually improving services. We are accountable to fully satisfying our clients and stakeholders by meeting or exceeding their needs and expectations with best-in-class solutions and services to produce quality work that we can justifiably be proud of.
- Company is committed not to provide any consultancy and internal audit services to its clients whom we have provided or going to provide Certification services. · All personnel within the company are responsible for the quality of their work. The Company provides trainings and has established systems to assist all personnel to achieve the requisite standards of performance. For any complaints, appeals and disputes, we are committed to immediately investigate and take necessary actions to address the same, and prevent these from recurring.
Chief Executive Officer